Community-Affiliated Hospitals and SitesEighteen hospitals and healthcare sites in southern Ontario are community affiliates of the University of Toronto (U of T).
In collaboration with its affiliated hospitals / healthcare sites, the Faculty of Medicine has developed Guidelines for establishing, recruiting, appointing, reviewing and reappointing Hospital - University Named Chairs / Professorships .
The U of T Faculty of Medicine has also developed a similar set of Guidelines for establishing, recruiting, appointing, reviewing and reappointing University Named Chairs and Professorships .
- Bridgepoint Health
- Trillium Health Partners
- George Hull Centre for Children and Families
- Hincks-Dellcrest Centre
- Humber River Regional Hospital
- Lakeridge Health Network
- Markham-Stouffville Hospital
- North York General Hospital
- Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences
- Providence Healthcare
- The Royal Victoria Hospital
- The Scarborough Hospital
- Southlake Regional Health Centre
- St. John's Rehabilitation Hospital
- St. Joseph's Health Centre
- Surrey Place Centre
- Toronto East General Hospital
- Waypoint Centre For Mental Health Care
- West Park Healthcare Centre